INCREASE YOUR CHANCES FOR EMPLOYMENT WITH OUR HALF DAY HARNESS AWARENESS TRAINING COURSE.
WHAT IS A HARNESS AWARENESS COURSE?
This course is to enable delegates to identify and select the correct form of safety harness and lanyard which is applicable to their role and in the workplace, and be able to inspect, monitor, fir and use them effectively.
HOW CAN WE KEEP WORKER SAFE WORKING AT HEIGHT?
- Ensure that they are trained and competent
- Understand legal requirement
- Identify various part of Safety Harness
- Inspect a Safety Harness
- Using the right type of equipment for working at height
WHATS THE PROBLEM?
Nearly a quarter of all deaths involving working at height lack of training, competency and understanding the law. Most of these accidents can be avoided by taking simple precautions which will be explained during the courses.
HARNESS AWARENESS COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Understand brief history of safety harness
- Why we wear them and the law
- To understand all the component part of the safety harness
- To become proficient in harness inspection, prior and after use
- Legal obligations and responsibilities of employers and their employees
The courses will be assessed in 2 ways:
PART 1: PRACTICAL ASSESSMENT:
Individual will demonstrate the correct knowledge of how to put on safety harness.
PART 2: THEORITICAL ASSESSMENT:
Multiple-choice question paper
Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded a Harness Awareness Certificate of attendance, ID card and Training manual.
LTS follows and teaches the hand signals as it recommended by HSE
For group booking and discount please contact us on 020 7476 1632 or 07891 628 004 or email us on email@example.com courses available during week days and week end.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes